Re: [squid-users] Squid seems to be limiting how fast I can download files

From: deathbots <deathbots@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 14:27:10 -0500

Nope. No pools at all.

My squid.conf currently looks like this (minus the acls and http_access
directives)

http_port 3128
hierarchy_stoplist cgi-bin ?
acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
no_cache deny QUERY
maximum_object_size 4096 KB
cache_replacement_policy heap LRU
memory_replacement_policy lru
cache_dir ufs /var/squid/cache 50000 64 1024
cache_access_log /var/squid/logs/access.log
cache_log /var/squid/logs/cache.log
cache_store_log /var/squid/logs/store.log
log_ip_on_direct on
log_fqdn on
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm Squid proxy-caching web server
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours
auth_param basic casesensitive off
refresh_pattern ^ftp: 1440 20% 10080
refresh_pattern ^gopher: 1440 0% 1440