[squid-users] AD group changes don't get applied until restart of Squid -> Is this normal?

From: Nathan Reeves <nathan_reeves@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 02:03:07 -0700 (PDT)

Got NTLM authentication working fine with Stable11 on
Windows 2003 Server STD. Just finding that when I
change the group membership of the Inernet Access
group,the membership change doesn't affect web access
for the added / removed user until I stop and restart
the squid service.

This is my config:

auth_param ntlm program
c:/squid/libexec/win32_ntlm_auth.exe
auth_param ntlm children 5
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_reuses 0
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes
auth_param ntlm use_ntlm_negotiate on
external_acl_type win_global_group %LOGIN
c:/squid/libexec/win32_check_group.exe -G
acl InetUsers external win_global_group Internet_Users
acl AuthUser proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow AuthUser InetUsers
http_access deny all

Is this normal behaviour or is there something I can
change so that a change in the group membership gets
applied without a service restart (which is what I was
trying for).

TIA

Nathan

http://mail.yahoo.com