Re: [squid-users] Which the best OS for Squid?

From: Daniel Navarro <danielnavarro001@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 10:24:41 -0500 (CDT)

Well I see there is a big discussion with few
arguments about best linux for squid. More anwers are
not sustained but demostrate love for our distros.

Well here I go.

Redhat, because is the world Open Source leader and a
good balanced distro with big support on any branch, I
mean Redhat 9, RHEL, Fedora or the alternative CentOS,
wich I use.

Fast, realiable, secure with Selinux feature.

Regards, Daniel Navarro
         Maracay, Venezuela.

Ps: After all, linux is all linux.

 --- Tino Reichardt <list-squid-users@mcmilk.de>
escribió:

> * Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com> wrote:
> > * On 06/10/05 23:25 +1300, D & E Radel wrote:

Correo Yahoo!