[squid-users] SSL+LDAP authentication??

From: Ibrahim Calisir <icalisir@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:44:01 +0300

Hi

I have googled and read nearly all the messages that are related to
ssl+squid+auth, however I reached a point that squid https_port is not
used as proxy port (according to message send to as an answer for "SSL
Error: clientNegotiateSSL: Error negotiating SSL connection on.." in
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:05:44 +0100 (CET) ). And I have discovered error
message "SSL Error: clientNegotiateSSL: Error negotiating SSL connection
on.." from my cache.log. However I want to use ssl+ldap authentication
in my squid.

Can anyone give me advice about secure authentication (LDAP) on squid?

not: on the other hand there is message "Squid in accelerator mode with
ssl on both sides." and says that client --[https]--> squid. How did
they do this??

---
Ibrahim Calisir
METU