Re: [squid-users] Purge cache enties

From: Derrick Seymour <dseymour@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:51:42 -0400

In mac os x the cache is stored by default in a different directory, could
that be what the problem is, that squidclient cannot find the cache
directory so is returning a 404 cause the directory is empty?

    Derrick Seymour
    Administrative Services
    Northeastern Regional Information Center
    Capital Region BOCES