Re: [squid-users] client proxy authentification

From: Efren Bravo <efrenba@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:04:43 -0500

> Hi,
>
> What do I setup on my freeBSD box to authenticate client users? I would
> like to use the freeBSD's users.
>
> Thanks....
>

>This is a FAQ.

I've only seen in FAQ is how to authenticate the client by using a
ncsa_auth-htpasswd file or NTLM authentication.

My question is there a way to authenticate the client with the freeBSD's
/etc/master.passwd file, I mean using the freeBSD's users, a program to
set to authenticate_program that it uses /etc/master.passwd file?

Thanks...