Re: [squid-users] WCCP: Web Cache ID 0.0.0.0

From: James Masson <jmasson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:11:21 +0100

Hi Bryan,

I have a complete, working, WCCP + squid system in one of my sites. I
was trying to create a near identical setup for a different site, but it
wasn't working.

I suspect either kernel versions, IOS versions or VLAN oddities as the
problem, as those are the major differences between the environments. I
got the first set working pretty easily, but have spent over a week
debugging the new set.

James