[squid-users] Urgent plea for help...

From: Sean Murdock <sean@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:56:24 -0500

Hello:

I had someone configure squid on my server to handle a conference website
with networking software. He set up new.nanocommerce2005.com on
66.98.176.160 and it worked fine. When I tried to switch the formal
conference domain name www.nanocommerceforum.com to that address from where
it had been 66.98.176.35, I get the error below.

All of these URLs and domains point to the same physical server and same
instance.

New.nanocommerce2005.com works fine while www.nanocommerceforum.com gives
the error below.

Any help would be appreciated. And, I would be happy to comp whoever solves
this problem into this or my next nanotech trade show

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://denypool/denyme
The following error was encountered:
. Unable to forward this request at this time.
This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any parent
caches. The most likely cause for this error is that:
. The cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct
connections to origin servers, and
. All configured parent caches are currently unreachable.
Your cache administrator is sean@nanobusiness.org.

Generated Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:40:32 GMT by www.nanocommerce2005.com
(squid/2.5.STABLE3)