Re: [squid-users] ntlm_auth sending ERR to squid when it shouldn't

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 22:14:22 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005, Gabriel Gunderson wrote:

> It works 95% of the time and then when I add a user to a group it
> doesn't "take" immediately. After a little while, it suddenly works
> as expected. It's almost like there is a cache or something.

There is indeed two caches. Both in winbindd and in Squid.

The Squid side is controlled by the ttl argument(s) to external_acl_type.

But it does not explain why an ERR was returned in the scrip debug output
you showed. From what I can tell that should have been an OK. But on the
other hand the output of wbinfo is not something I am very familiar with..

> I guess I better brush up on my Perl and see what might be causing it.

You are most welcome to.