Re: [squid-users] squid + wccp problem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 09:51:30 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Senthil Murugan wrote:

> Yes, rp_filter is disabled... I have tried later and it works with ip_wccp
> module and again i tried with ip_grep module it doesn't work

If it works with ip_wccp but not ip_gre, and tcpdump sees the TCP packets
(and not only the GRE packets) then rp_filter is basically the only I can
think of which may cause problems.

ip_wccp is not touched by rp_filter as the interface is always the
ethernet interface and not a virtual gre tunnel interface.