[squid-users] Squid date and time acl question

From: David Lynum <dlynum@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:10:50 -0800

Dear List,

I'm running Dansguardian 2.8.0, Squid 2.5, and webmin 1.23 on Fedora
Core 2. I need to create (2) acl's. One to block access to a specific
website, and other to block internet access entirely. For both of these
acl's, I only want to block access for a limited time. The reason for
this is that I work for a youth development center. The youth tend to
spend a lot of time on the internet, so I'd like to limit their access
to both a specific website and to the internet as a whole at certain
times of the day. The computers that the youth use are all configured
to use dansguardian as their proxy. The computers that the staff use
don't use a proxy. I know how to create an acl in webmin. I just don't
know how to configure the proxy restrictions.

Thanks,

David