Re: [squid-users] Long Query String results in Invalid response

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:04:54 +0100

On 10.11 09:17, Sears, Shawn wrote:
> To: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@fantomas.sk>, squid-users@squid-cache.org
Please, don't specify me in To: list

> This is the message I recieve in the browser from Squid. I turned the
> debuging up to 9 and didn't see any glaring errors. Is ther something I
> should be looking for?

also, please, configure your mailer to wrap lines to <80 characters (72-75
are ok)

it it's server who returns the "invalid response", squid should log it.
try to get the same page using wget, if it will fetch the page, the problem
is in your browser.

> What should I make the request_header_max_size? I played around with
> that setting making it as large as 2Mb and I did not have any different
> results.

the default is 20KB in latest versions of sdquid, it was 10KB before.
20KB is OK, you really shouldn't allow more except for testing.

Micro$oft random number generator: 0, 0, 0, 4.33e+67, 0, 0, 0...