[squid-users] How can I kill selected connection to squid?

From: Ernest Beinrohr <Ernest.Beinrohr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:00:31 +0100

I have several connection on my squid proxy server, but I need to close
some of them (notorious downloaders) without restarting the whole
server. Does someone know a way how to do this. I have admin access to
both my linux server and also to cache_manager.

2.5.STABLE9 on mandrake 10.0 (kernel 2.4.21)

thanx

--
Ernest Beinrohr, (Ing.) OERNii
Admin @ Axonpro.sk, http://www.axonpro.sk/