RE: [squid-users] Squid mishandling certain kinds of media types

From: Gary Buckmaster <gary@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:26:15 -0600

Hi Mark,

Under normal requesting circumstances (not using the squid proxy) the MIME
types show up correctly, and this is confirmed with the output from the site
you recommended. I tried using a different machine and squid performs
properly, indicating the correct MIME types and referring to the correct IP
address of the originally requested web server. There are a lot of
variances between the correctly performing machine and the incorrectly
performing one, and I'm trying to chase them down one at a time. In the
meantime, if anyone has ever run into this problem before or is willing to
help me chase down this issue, I'd appreciate it.

-Gary