Re: [squid-users] external_acl_type

From: Hegedüs Ervin <airween@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:02:00 +0100

hello,

> Oky, is it in order to allocate a new buffer before listening requests?
> (To avoid reading program's arguments?)

if i understand your question right, the answer is no.

the best way, when you starts the code, and initialize the
variables, after put that function.

for example:

int
main(...)
{
        type var;
        ... ...

        setbuf (stdout, NULL);

        // main loop
        while(fgets(input, MAX_STRLEN, stdin)) {
          ..
        }

}

in my previous mail i wrote "stdin" - that isn't correct, you
need to set up the stdin, instead of stdout, sorry.

bye:

a.

--
Minden baj forrása az 1/x függvény.