[squid-users] HELP!!!

From: Chuck Dutrow <chuckdutrow@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:43:12 -0800 (PST)

Please tell me what the absolute fastest model is? I
have AceDirector layer 4 switch redirecting directly
to squid. I have squid installed out of the box config
standard transparent setup on a Compaq DL580 server
Quad Xeon 700Mhz 2.5 G ram and 4 - 18 gig SCSI drives
setup in two raid 0 for speed with RedHat OS.

  I Have 3 of these quad servers and am thinking of
parent-child but need advise as to over all plan. This
is being setup with 1000 web users in mind.

  Thanks for your help
  Chuck

http://farechase.yahoo.com