Re: [squid-users] useragent list somewhere?

From: Boniforti Flavio <boniforti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:50:32 +0100

Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> Hopefully, google.com also works from where you are, so you can search
> before asking questions. It's the only "place on the net" that I know
> equates to a big brain.

Well, your interventions are quite interesting, but always pointing to
the same google.com...
In fact, I did some searches, but just found some sites which ain't
actually "up-to-date" and do not seem to be maintained...
This is why I came back to this list and tried to stimulate intelligent
answers to an issue which not only me may be having...

Regards,

--
Boniforti Flavio