Fw: [squid-users] recommendation need for building server

From: <trainier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:29:39 -0500

Can I suggest that if you plan to take part in email-based discussions
that you not use a hideous mechanism like
this to manage your email?

Using a service like UOL Antispam for personal use is fine.
Public email lists are not. That service you're using requires the
following in order for us to answer your questions.

1.) Read the reply sent back from your account automatically.
2.) Click the "link" inside the email (html email? blech)
3.) Wait for the darn web page to load.
4.) Attempt to read the squiggly characters so the system doesn't think
you're trying to cheat it.
5.) Confirm the email (that you already tried to send) to ensure the
message is delivered.

Again, if you plan to join a discussion list and expect people to respond
to your questions/comments, I would consider
not using a service like UOL Antispam because people will not bother.

Tim Rainier

----- Forwarded by Tim Rainier/KAL/Kalsec on 11/29/2005 02:26 PM -----

AntiSpam UOL <palula.sspam@uol.com.br> wrote on 11/29/2005 02:21:09 PM:

> ANTISPAM UOL » TIRA-TEIMA
>

> Olá,
>
> Você enviou uma mensagem para palula@uol.com.br
> Para que sua mensagem seja encaminhada, por favor, clique aqui

> Esta confirmação é necessária porque palula@uol.com.br usa o
> Antispam UOL, um programa que elimina mensagens enviadas por robôs,
> como pornografia, propaganda e correntes.
>
> As próximas mensagens enviadas para palula@uol.com.br não precisarão
> ser confirmadas*.
> *Caso você receba outro pedido de confirmação, por favor, peça para
> palula@uol.com.br incluí-lo em sua lista de autorizados.

> Atenção! Se você não conseguir clicar no atalho acima, acesse este
endereço:
> http://tira-teima.as.uol.com.br/challengeSender.html?
> data=Mxbw0wV15u4NbKEgEJ619uI96Mp5NjqdtsjEhgRc%
> 2F5IufywPv1Do8ASspQOSQKs%2FjBA0RauSgywQ%

0AgthAYJKNBVzooOk9N3Ufl3tqEmbJAKvPmKbK19x8TSuZxqklFUP4UTjAnTiLXwhYBJBLKiEuAwc8%