Re: Fw: [squid-users] recommendation need for building server

From: <trainier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:11:10 -0500

I know it looks at the FROM header and maybe this note didn't need to go
to the whole list.

My point was that every time (s)he asks a question and someone wants to
answer it, they'll get this
hideous response back, unless they've answered it before.

Tim Rainier

H <h@matik.com.br>
11/29/2005 05:03 PM

squid-users@squid-cache.org
cc

Subject

On Tuesday 29 November 2005 17:29, trainier@kalsec.com wrote:
> Can I suggest that if you plan to take part in email-based discussions
> that you not use a hideous mechanism like
> this to manage your email?

probably only you are bothering the list with this ...

if I am not very wrong their service replies to the sender "FROM" tag :)

H.

> Using a service like UOL Antispam for personal use is fine.
> Public email lists are not. That service you're using requires the
> following in order for us to answer your questions.
>
> 1.) Read the reply sent back from your account automatically.
> 2.) Click the "link" inside the email (html email? blech)
> 3.) Wait for the darn web page to load.
> 4.) Attempt to read the squiggly characters so the system doesn't think
> you're trying to cheat it.
> 5.) Confirm the email (that you already tried to send) to ensure the
> message is delivered.
>
> Again, if you plan to join a discussion list and expect people to
respond
> to your questions/comments, I would consider
> not using a service like UOL Antispam because people will not bother.
>
> Tim Rainier
>

> ----- Forwarded by Tim Rainier/KAL/Kalsec on 11/29/2005 02:26 PM -----
>
> AntiSpam UOL <palula.sspam@uol.com.br> wrote on 11/29/2005 02:21:09 PM:
> > ANTISPAM UOL » TIRA-TEIMA
> >

> > Olá,
> >
> > Você enviou uma mensagem para palula@uol.com.br
> > Para que sua mensagem seja encaminhada, por favor, clique aqui
> >

> > Esta confirmação é necessária porque palula@uol.com.br usa o
> > Antispam UOL, um programa que elimina mensagens enviadas por robôs,
> > como pornografia, propaganda e correntes.
> >
> > As próximas mensagens enviadas para palula@uol.com.br não precisarão
> > ser confirmadas*.
> > *Caso você receba outro pedido de confirmação, por favor, peça para
> > palula@uol.com.br incluí-lo em sua lista de autorizados.
> >

> > Atenção! Se você não conseguir clicar no atalho acima, acesse este
>
> endereço:
> > http://tira-teima.as.uol.com.br/challengeSender.html?
> > data=Mxbw0wV15u4NbKEgEJ619uI96Mp5NjqdtsjEhgRc%
> > 2F5IufywPv1Do8ASspQOSQKs%2FjBA0RauSgywQ%

0AgthAYJKNBVzooOk9N3Ufl3tqEmbJAKvPmKbK19x8TSuZxqklFUP4UTjAnTiLXwhYBJBLKiEuA

--
H.