Re: [squid-users] To Use winmx and emule

From: sasa <sasa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 11:30:05 +0100

Hi and thanks for your aid but I have a difficult because without proxy I
can use emule and winmx but with proxy active no ! .. I don't use a
transparent proxy, therefore in the browser I have configured a ip address
and port (3128), I have configured also emule for pass go across proxy
server but the result isn't change !, I have try with setting SOCKS5 and
HTTP1.1 but nothing.
I known then squid is a HTTP Proxy but because without proxy emule is
working and without proxy no ??!!
thanks again.

------
Salvatore.