[squid-users] Squid died after 4 hours

From: Eliud Rojas <eliudhr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:43:10 -0800 (PST)

 Hi squid users.

 Help me please.

I install Squid 2.5 stable12 and use the
configuration
file from old configuration installation ( the old
configuration and installation work very fine in
Slack 8.1, I use the same hardware by 3 years, only
upgrade to big harddisk), the newest installation is
ok (is a default installation in Slackware 10.2), but
Squid kill after two or four hours.
I check dmesg and show:

VM: Killing process squid.
I dont know what is the problem, I m googling for

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com