AW: [squid-users] No IP in URL

From: <Werner.Rost@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:31:45 +0100

This was discussed in May 2005. Henrik proposed:

A simple and effective pattern is

url_regex http://[^/]\.[0.9]+(/|$)

or you could use the new squid-2.5.STABLE9-dstdomain_ip.patch which allows
you to match these in dstdom_regex

dstdom_regex \.[0-9]+$

(Note: this does not work in 2.5.STABLE9 and earlier).

Yours sincerely
Werner Rost
GMT-FIR - Netzwerk

ZF Boge Elastmetall GmbH
Friesdorfer Str. 175, 53175 Bonn, Deutschland/Germany
Telefon/Phone +49 228 3825 - 420
Telefax/Fax +49 228 3825 - 398
werner.rost@zf.com