[squid-users] Strange problem: Squid won't use it's cache directories

From: Ingvar Hagelund <ingvar@dont-contact.us>
Date: 07 Dec 2005 21:40:27 +0100

We've got this sort of strange problem: Given two squid web
proxy/cache servers with identical configuration; the first works
without problems, the second won't fill it's cache spool.

We think we have checked the obvious, like file rights and so, but any
starting point for debugging would be very welcome.

OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES3, kernel 2.4.21-15.0.4.ELsmp
Daemon: squid-v2.5STABLE6

Regards,
Ingvar Hagelund

--
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you
give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in