[squid-users] Bad sites syntax file

From: Palula Brasil <palula@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:28:30 -0200

Hello everybody...

I would like to know the correct syntax for the dstdomain command. For
example I have a file called bad_sites.acl that has several domains that I
don't want my clients to connect to...

However here is a domain I would like to block:
http://www.ci.tuscaloosa.al.us/ but I don't want to block that exact domain
I would like to block any domains with the word tuscaloosa (but I don't want
do use the bad_words.acl). I saw somewhere that I can block strings within
dots of a domain on the file like this: ".tuscaloosa."

This means that any site that has "anything.tuscaloosa.anything" should be
blocked. There may be a syntax error within this line because it isn't
working. Can anybody help me out?

Thanks a lot!