[squid-users] Squid doesn't block access to port 8080

From: Palula Brasil <palula@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:13:21 -0200

Hi there evrybody!

I've been receiving some links to executables files through my email and the
link comes like this: www.somesite.com.country/urlpath/file.exe:8080

The problem is that I putted the ".somesite.com.country" on the bad_sites
acl and it still is permitting access thos files.

Can anybody help me out on how to overcome this problem. I'd like this: if I
put the url ont the bad_sites acl, it will give an access denied to the user
no matter what port it is accessing (80 or 8080).

Thanks a lot.