[squid-users] changing time in default signature

From: Dave <dmehler26@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:57:25 -0500

Hello,
    I'm running squid 2.5.12 on a freebsd6 box. It is working great thus
far, though i'm going to be adding porn and popup blocks with redirectors.
My major question is i want to change the default signature delivered for
error pages. I read the faq and it indicated that squid uses %T for gmt i
definitely want to change this to my local time zone using %t. I've found
the specific error message template to change the access denied one, but i
don't see a %T indicator, or where it hooks in to the default signature. I
was hoping to edit only the default signature file so changes would be
reflected across all the template files without having to manually edit
them, but i don't see where this file is. I'm sure what i want to do is
simple, however i would appreciate a pointer.
Thanks.
Dave.