Re[3]: [squid-users] RE: https Webmin using port 12000 doesn't work anymore with Squid

From: LeKeiserAmen <LeKeiser@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 03:40:54 +0100

Saturday, December 10, 2005, 2:33:12 AM, you wrote:

Hello Chris, and hello All,

Well I found out why I couldn't access Webmin when the Squid was
running. It is really stupid, and I feel REALLY stupid. But I prefer
to tell you what was wrong anyway, you have helped me understand Squid
a lot :)
So Squid had "almost" nothing to do with the error. I just completly
forgot to allow the IP of my server to the webmin
configuration file miniserv.conf :(
So Squid wasn't authorized by Webmin to access the http page.
Now everything is working fine again :)

Thanx for your help :)

--
Best regards,