[squid-users] Need help with openldap

From: <jotacekm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:31:44 -0200 (BRDT)

Hi
I need touse a ldap base to authenticate squid users. I already have openldap
installed.
I searched the web and i saw a lot of people talking about ldap_auth in the
squid.conf file, but i dont have that ldap_auth file, and i cant seem to find it
anywhere!

Second thing, how do you guys create the openldap squid user database? Im looking
for something like a squid.schema, is there such a schema? Or what should i do?
Thanks in advance.