[squid-users] Cache_peer query

From: <wlagmay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:52:39 +0300

Hi all,

I just want to know what will happen if I have a multiple parent_cache configure
for round robin, then all of a sudden one of the parent_cache fails. Will it
affect the browsing speed of the clients? Since it it a round robin fashion Im
worried the Squid proxy will check all the Parent and get stuck up with the
dead parent cache.

If this is the case how can we configure the Squid proxy to automatically bypass
dead parents?

Thank you very much,

Wennie