Re: [squid-users] squid deletes cache_dir objects randomly - is there no solution?

From: H <h@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:32:21 -0200

On Thursday 15 December 2005 08:56, H wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 November 2005 11:29, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> >
> > So it is entirely possible the Squid process restarted itself for some
> > reason, loosing it's swap.state content in the process (double crash)?

I am not sure if this has anything to do but I can set the cache_dir size
higher than the partition size really is, then it stays running and the
problem happens when the partition is full, squid crashes and the OS claims
disk full.

Shouldn't Squid check if really exist the size configured for cache_dir?

--
H.