[squid-users] NTLM Problem

From: Carmelo A. Zizza <czizza@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:44:52 -0500

Hi all;

Please let me know if this is the right forum.

I have a client, who we setup a SUSE Enterprise SQUID 2.5-STABLE-10 setup
for 1800 users to 5000 users. All is working OK, except for one site,
http://clients.thefocalpoint.com/restricted/AVG/index.htm this site use NTLM
basic authentication. I have read the articles posted about NTLM and was
wondering if anyone has a more up to date resolution to this problem.

I know I can use WEBSENSE to redirect the users directly to this site, I can
use a WPAD file or I can use IPTABLES to exclude this site but I am looking
for an easier solution.

Regards,
Carmelo Zizza