[squid-users] Blocking an IP

From: Palula Brasil <palula@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 01:28:25 -0200

Hi there everyone! :-)

I'd like to know how could I create an acl of IP's that shouldn't be
accessed. Like for example, I'd create a txt file with bad IP's and don't
want my clients to acces those IP adresses...

In my actual config I putted an IP address within the bad_domains file and
it didn't work, which uses dstdomain to block the domain. But if I wanted to
block IP addresses how should I do it?

Logically it would be something like this... Please don't joke :-)

On the acl config section, something like this...
acl bad_ips dst "path_to_file/file" (This would have all the IP's I want to
block)

On the actual permission section, something like this...
http_access deny bad_ips

Seems pretty logical to me but I don't know if the syntax would be right...

Thanks in advance!