[squid-users] Good/Bad string problem...

From: Palula Brasil <palula@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 03:17:46 -0200

Hi there!

I created a file with a some strings I don't want my clients to access. Very
nice it works fine, but it is blocking some sites with string I don't want
it to block... So I created another acl with permitted strings ok? So the
thing goes like this...

acl bad_strings url_regex "path_to_file/file"
acl good_strings url_regex "path_to_file/file"

Denial:

http_access allow good_strings
http_access deny bad_strings

But the problem is that I blocked the word "anal" on the bad strings file
and I have the word "canal" (means channel in portuguese) in the
good_strings file. But now, the word anal can be searched/accessed etc. How
can I overcome this...

Anyway smething weird is happening. I have the word "puta" (means bitch) on
the bad_strings files and I have the word "computador" (means computer) on
the good_strings file and computador can be accessed/searched, but no puta.
Puta is blocked...

Why is this happening???

Thank You!