Re: [squid-users] Anonymize http requests

From: Funieru Bogdan <fbsoft01@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:08:45 -0800 (PST)

yes i realize but i don't want those machines to see
it, all i want is to see either the final server or my
server but not all the ip's i mean if i have a proxy
from a friend and he has the ip x.x.x.x i don't want
any1 else to see it not even when they access
www.yourip.com(i think this is the one)

or i want them to see my friends ip but only that one,
so i can have a safe journey through the web...

the second solution is far more in my advantage and i
am looking forward for it. anyway this is what i
want,so is there a way ?

--- Christoph Haas <email@christoph-haas.de> wrote:

> On Sunday 18 December 2005 23:36, Funieru Bogdan
> wrote:
> > hello everyone, i have a little request , i tryed
> > almost everything , but it still doesn't work ,
> how
> > can i anonymize complete the ip of my squid server
> ? i
> > mean when i access www.whatismyip.com i want it to
> > appear unknown, even if i press 5 or 10 time the
> > refresh button
> > i looked for forwarded_for .. switcvhed it to off,
> > client_netmask tryed with 0.0.0.0 or
> 255.255.255.255
> > and eventhe header option but it still doesn't
> work
> > pls can you give me a hand ?
>
> You do know that when communicating on the internet
> you need an IP address?
>
> Christoph
> --
> ~
> ~
> ".signature" [Modified] 2 lines --100%--
> 2,41 All

Funieru Bogdan
Admin MosilorNET

Contact Info: