Re: [squid-users] Segmentation fault on x86_64

From: Michał Margula <alchemyx@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 23:48:24 +0100

H napisał(a):

> I have not read this thread from the beginning but I run since 6 month or so
> several FreeBSD-amd64 (including X2) servers extremely stable and with real
> performance advantage in comparism to i386 platforms.

It usually happens to me. There are bugs that nobody else notices,
because of load, number of clients, or solar radiation. I have no idea
why :-). It may also be a small detail, that breaks everything.

My coworker noticed that crashes are directly connected with number of
viruses hitting proxy. More viruses means much faster crash.

--
Michał Margula, alchemyx@uznam.net.pl, http://alchemyx.uznam.net.pl/
"W życiu piękne są tylko chwile" [Ryszard Riedel]