Re: [squid-users] intermittent DNS problems

From: Pierre Tor <pierre_tor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 09:22:56 +0000

Dear Mark,

Thanks for your comments.

I've checked access.log, they're all common domain/urls. and at that period,
all domains/requests fails.

now I've added dubug_options 78,2 to check if there's any dns error or not.
because of heavy traffic I can not use 78,9

in my resov.conf, I have 2 dns servers which I'm sure during squid failure
period, they're working fine, I've checked them with the same failing url on
another server and it resolved correctly.

Regards,
Pierre.