RE: [squid-users] Reverse Proxy, Https, OWA, front-end-https

From: Clark Ice <l1quidice@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 01:51:14 +0000

>Viewing the source of the frame, the code that IIS produces seems to be
>where the problem lies..
><HEAD>
><BASE href="http://192.168.1.1/exchange/username/">
></HEAD>
>
>Should that have been re-written as https://192.168.1.1??

Edit: I've made a typo with the above address, its not 192.168.1.1 it should
be the address of my internet facing server.

Its trying to force the client to connect back to the proxy on port 80
instead of 443. The proxy isn't listening on 80 and hence the errors, if I
configure squid to listen on 80 - it works, completely bypassing the entire
purpose of the ssl connection.

Cheers,
Clark.