[squid-users] access control issues

From: Dustin <deviousz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:09:47 -0800

Hello,

I now have squid running on Windows, with authentication working w/
the directory. But I'm having issues w/ access control.

I need to give limited access to a few web sites to one group, then
denying access to all else for that group. Another group will have
full internet access. From the faq, it seems as though this config
should work, but it doesn't:

acl localnet proxy_auth REQUIRED src 10.100.3.0/24
acl Full_InetAllow external win_domain_group Web_access_full
http_access allow Full_InetAllow

acl de_urls dstdomain .fedex.com
acl de_InetAllow external win_domain_group Web_access_dataentry
http_access allow de_InetAllow de_urls

When I tried the following, squid would not start:

acl de_urls dstdomain .fedex.com .ups.com
acl de_InetAllow external win_domain_group Web_access_dataentry
http_access allow de_InetAllow de_urls
http_access deny all

I know this is probably simple for most, somone have some input?

TIA,
-d