Re: [squid-users] Squid is blocking access to some BBC news sites

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 11:49:07 +0100

On 05.01 10:22, Jason Bassett wrote:
> Clicking many of these links results in a greyish BBC page stating "We're
> sorry. The content you requested is available for UK users only.". We are
> in the UK to this page should appear.
>
> Bypassing SQUID completely, resolves this issue.

I guess you use IPs from private ranges on your network (10.*, 192.168.* or
172.16-31.*). If so, try setting forwarded_for to off, and if that helps,
it's probably a bug on their page that should be reported.

There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller