Re: [squid-users] wrong diskspace count and assertion failed: diskd/store_dir_diskd.c:1930: "buf"

From: H <h@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 11:58:04 -0200

On Saturday 07 January 2006 11:50, Mark Elsen wrote:

> Ok, concerning disk space over limit:
>
> This type of error is sometimes seen when swap.state has been corrupted,
> usually in combination with a power failure causing a unclean restart of
> the operatingsystem.

That what we thought time ago also

Also I thought I said this but perhaps not clear enough

the server is running for weeks, no crash no powerloss

suddenly without any reason squid counts the diskspace wrong and the thing
starts

> To correct the situation, shut down Squid, manually remove swap.state
> and then start Squid again.

not necessary

I need only stop squid and restart the server and it counts correctly until
next time

--
H.