Re: [squid-users] wrong diskspace count and assertion failed: diskd/store_dir_diskd.c:1930: "buf"

From: H <h@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 13:02:17 -0200

On Saturday 07 January 2006 12:25, Mark Elsen wrote:
> > the server is running for weeks, no crash no powerloss
>
> Remarkable. In the initial post of this thread you state
> that squid is crashing periodically.

yes it does, but the sequence matters

for that I said perhaps I didn't express myself good enough, so again

first thing happens is that squid counts wrong over disk space
second starts emptying and after short time
third *squid* crash with assertion error

while not interacting or cache_dir empty squid then does
restarting
crashing with this assertion error

--
H.