[squid-users] question on cacheability

From: thai <thai@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 10:40:01 +0300

Hello list!
Sorry for my bad English. I have squid running on Redhat 9.0 and my
squid-proxy runs very well and effectively. However, I also have questions
on cacheability of special files to you:

There are many pages like:
http://www3.thanhnien.com.vn/Kieubao/2006/1/2/134387.tno
(please look at the extension carefully). Is this a static-content page or
not (it is one of many examples of vietnamese news website)?. On my squid
box, these pages are not cacheable. Are these pages cacheable? If yes then
how do i configure my squid to cache them?

Thank you very much and have good day