[squid-users] Firefox and Squid - How to force the browser to use proxy just like with IE?

From: Benedek Frank <benedek.frank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:54:24 +0100

Hi

We are using Squid, and in native mode, not transparent. All users are
forced to go through the Proxy via Windows Active Directory GPO. This is
good to set people who use IE to get through Proxy, but firefox users
are browsing happily without even hitting the Proxy server once.... :(

Is there a way that I can force all browsers to go through Proxy?

Thanks

Ben