[squid-users] Squid and WCCP

From: Randy Hill <rlhill@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:35:17 -0600

I am running squid 2.5 stable 10 on fedora core 3 I have it working
great by proxy but now they want me to use it for our wireless clients
and public access areas. Our Networking guys want me to get WCCP working
but I can not get the server to send the I am here packets to the
router. I have set the routers ip in the squid config and installed the
ip_wccp module. I am not sure what I am missing. Squid is running on the
default port 3128. Any help or a point in the right direction would be
appricated.

Randy Hill	Server Administrator
Computer Infrastructure Support Services  	http://www.ciss.ilstu.edu/
Illinois State University			http://www.ilstu.edu/