RE: [squid-users] How can install a patch

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:00:01 +0100 (CET)

devel.squid-cache.org has a WCCPv2 patch.

General instructions for using patches from devel.squid-cache.org:

   cd squid-2.5.STABLExx

   patch -p1 <../patchname

   ./bootstrap.sh

   if bootstrap.sh complains about autoconf/automake versions fix those by
installing the requested versions before continuing.

   ./configure ... as usual, with any new options added by the patch as
desired.

   make install