Re: [squid-users] Forward HTTPS requests using squid.conf

From: Kenrick <matrix2323@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 23:07:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. What would be the best setup in
Squid Proxy to replace my MS ISA Proxy server without
manually adding proxy server IP address in IE settings
on users PC? Transparent proxy in Squid would be the
nearest option but I cannot browse HTTPS sites. I'm
using Redhat Enterprise Linux 4.

The current MS ISA proxy setup is similar to
transparent proxy in Squid but the problem with Squid
is that it cannot browse HTTPS sites, MS ISA can
browse HTTPS sites.

Regards,

Kenrick