[squid-users] 2 auth mechanisms

From: Luis Fernando C. Talora <talora-listas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 07:53:50 -0200

Friends,

I´m using squid with auth_ntlm against Microsoft AD, and it s working
pretty fine (with IE, at least). It does not work with Firefox, though.
I´ve tried using auth_msnt, wich worked fine, but I need IE user to use
pass-through authenticantion. Is there anyway to use two auth mechanisms
in one running copy of Squid? I´ve tried a few combinations, whitout
success. Could anybody give some help?

Thank you all!

Talora

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.