[squid-users] timeout when downloading pdf

From: Rod <securitybasics@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:45:43 -0500

Hello,

One of our users has a problem downloading a generated on the fly PDF
file from a financial institution. Access is through our squid proxy
server and it appears to be timing out because the file takes a while
to generate and download.

What timeout setting in Squid could I adjust to prevent the timeout
from occuring. Please note that the error recieved by the user is not
a squid error but a typical browser timeout error.

Thanks,
Rod