Re: [squid-users] http 1.0

From: Mark Elsen <mark.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:57:26 +0100

> ok, thanks
>
> then i've to some otehr investiagtions. my core problem is, that i've upgraded
> from squid 2.4 to 2.5. with 2.4 every thing works as expected. requests are
> handed over to the upsream proxy (genugate, a comercial firewall) and pages
> are displayed as expected. with squid 2.5 on many pages there are missing
> several pictures

 - Check squid´s access.log for these missing objects.
 - Try setting client_persistent_connections to ´off´

> and when there is a http redirect on a pagessquid 2.5 stats:
> (111) connection refused.

  - Check access.log for this request. Identify the attempted-port
     for the http connection.
  - Make sure your firewall rules are correct; in all cases.

> i've posted this http 1.0 question, as the firewall vendor told me, that this
> is often a http 1.1 issue ...
>
> any suggestions ?

  - Which version 2.5 version are you using ?

  M.