RE: [squid-users] can squid log form parameters?

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 11:25:31 -0900

From squid.conf.default:

# TAG: strip_query_terms
# By default, Squid strips query terms from requested URLs before
# logging. This protects your user's privacy.
#
#Default:
# strip_query_terms on

So set strip_query_terms off, and that will log GET requests.

As for POST requests, they have the query terms as part of the request body, and I know of no way to log that with Squid.

Chris